There is rarely a week in Alberta politics that is boring.
On this episode of the Daveberta Podcast we discuss the recent fundraising numbers that show the NDP crushed the UCP in the first three months of 2021 and what that could mean for the rest of the year. And we dive into the mailbag to answer some great questions from listeners about whether Premier Jason Kenney can survive the mounting challenges to his leadership, how the Dairy Queen scandal could impact the 2023 election, and much more.
The Daveberta Podcast is hosted by Dave Cournoyer and produced by Adam Rozenhart.
The Daveberta Podcast is a member of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported. The Alberta Podcast Network includes dozens of great made-in-Alberta podcasts.
You can listen and subscribe to the Daveberta Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you find podcasts online. We love feedback from our listeners, so let us know what you think of this episode and leave a review where you download.
- Poll Dancing (West of Centre Podcast, CBC, April 23, 2021)
- Kenney slams door on own fingers by dismissing federal child-care plan (Graham Thomson, CBC, April 23, 2021)
- Hinshaw, Shandro ‘pass buck’ on restrictions as COVID-19 cases in Alberta continue surge (Jason Herring, Edmonton Journal, April 23, 2021)
- It sucks to be Jason Kenney (Daveberta.ca, April 23, 2021)
- Explosive letter circulating within UCP calls for Kenney’s resignation (Don Braid, Postmedia, April 21, 2021)