Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Harnoor Kochar and Rajah Maggay join the Daveberta Podcast to talk about Edmonton’s recent municipal election, the historic wins that came out of it, and what comes next for Alberta’s capital city.
Harnoor Kochar was the Director of Field Operations and Get Out the Vote co-chair on the successful Amarjeet Sohi for Mayor campaign. She is also a fifth-year Political Science student at the University of Alberta.
Rajah Maggay is a research and policy advisor for City Councillor Andrew Knack, Vice-Chair of Research at ParityYeg, and co-founder of Political Divas.
The Daveberta Podcast is hosted by Dave Cournoyer and produced by the talented Adam Rozenhart.
The Daveberta Podcast is a member of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
You can listen and subscribe to the Daveberta Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you find podcasts online. We love feedback from our listeners, so let us know what you think of this episode and leave a review where you download.
- Amarjeet Sohi elected Edmonton’s first mayor of South Asian origin (CBC)
- Jyoti Gondek and Amarjeet Sohi: An interview with Alberta’s new progressive mayors (Maclean’s)
- Sohi’s back and he’s driving the bus (Speaking Municipally Podcast)
- ‘Historic moment’: 8 women elected to Edmonton city council (Global)
- ‘We’ve come a long way’: Eight women on new Edmonton city council after historic election (CBC)
- Edmonton election 2021 brings out 37.6% of eligible voters (Global)