We are back from the summer with the first episode of Season 4 of the Daveberta Podcast and we dive right into Alberta’s response to the fourth wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, speculation about how long Jason Kenney might last in the Premier’s Office, the federal election, municipal political parties and slates and much much more.
The Daveberta Podcast is a member of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
You can listen and subscribe to the Daveberta Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you find podcasts online. We love feedback from our listeners, so let us know what you think of this episode and leave a review where you download.
Thanks for listening. Have a safe and fun summer.
Recommended reading and listening:
- Bafflegab aplenty but few answers for Albertans at Health Minister Tyler Shandro’s COVID-19 news conference (AlbertaPolitics.ca, Sept. 10, 2021)
- Why Kenney’s government handed Albertans a nothing burger — not answers — amid a disastrous 4th COVID wave (Graham Thomson, CBC, September 11, 2021)
- Jason Kenney has mastered the ability to anger the maximum number of Albertans possible at any given time (Daveberta.ca, September 6, 2021)
- Alberta is a pretty boring place to spend a federal election (Daveberta.ca, September 8, 2021)
- New Alberta Party leader touts ideology-free option (Catherine Griwkowsky, Alberta Today, September 2, 2021)
- The Waffle, the NDP, and Full Breakfast Socialism (Alberta Advantage Podcast, April 27, 2018)
- Episode 76: Radical Alberta politics and propaganda in the 1930s (Daveberta Podcast, June 13, 2021)