Time flies when you’re having fun!
Three years and 63 episodes ago, we launched the Daveberta Podcast and it continues to be a thrill to share the platform with many great guests who continue to bring a wealth of knowledge and riveting discussion and debate about Alberta politics.
And while we were sad to lose our co-host Ryan to the UCP last year, Dave and Adam are still having a lot of fun bringing you the podcast every two weeks.
A big thanks to our friends at the Alberta Podcast Network for their support and a sincerely thank you to everyone who keeps listening!
In case you’re new to the Daveberta Podcast or need to catch up, listen to a few of our recent episodes:
- Episode 61: Don Iveson on being a Mayor during COVID and his plan to end homelessness
- Episode 60: BC Election 101 for Albertans with PolitiCoast
- Episode 57: A deep dive into diversification, oil pipelines and petro-patriotism with Andrew Leach
- Episode 56: Police problems and what meaningful accountability could look like in Alberta (with guest Avnish Nanda)
- Episode 55: Alberta Parks need to be protected and expanded, not closed and privatized (with guest Annalise Klingbeil)
- Episode 53: COVID-19 provides cloud cover over Alberta’s economic crisis (with guest Zain Velji)
- Episode 52: Jobs, economy and pipelines? COVID-19 pushes small business to the brink (with guest Justin Archer)
- Episode 51: A new Alberta. Responding to COVID-19 and Oil Crash (with guest Chris Henderson)
- Episode 50: Supervised Consumption Services in Alberta with Dr. Elaine Hyshka