We are back from our summer break with a special Question and Answer edition of the Daveberta Podcast. Dave dives deep into our mailbag to answer some of the great Alberta politics and federal election questions our listeners have sent in over the past few weeks.
You can listen and subscribe to the Daveberta Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you find podcasts online. We always love to feedback from our listeners, so let us know what you think of this episode and leave a review where you download.
We will be back again in a few weeks! Enjoy!
- Green Drinks: Climate Politics, October 9, 2019 at the Yellowhead Brewery in Edmonton
- LitFest Presents: Election Night – Can’t We Get Along?, October 21, 2019 at Metro Cinema
- The Heard Podcast, a new podcast by Edmonton-City Centre MLA David Shepherd
- Jia Tolentino on what happens when life is an endless performance (Ezra Klein Show, August 26, 2019)
- Scientists sound alarm over Alberta’s new approach to tracking oilsands pollution (CBC, September 18, 2019)
- I’m Calgary’s Muslim mayor. We can learn from Trudeau’s ‘brownface’ moment, by Naheed Nenshi (Washington Post, September 21, 2019)
- Why does any Canadian need a handgun? What the gun control debate is missing, by Patrick White and Tom Cardoso (Globe and Mail, September 20, 2019)
Note: In this episode we referred to the investigation into sexual harrassment allegations against MP Kent Hehr’s as being inconclusive. This is incorrect. The third-party report found the claims against Hehr were legitimate, but details of the independent investigation were not publicly released. We apologize for this mistake.