Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
We dive into our mailbag and answer some great questions sent in by Daveberta Podcast listeners. From the possibility of a United Conservative Party leadership review to Premier Jason Kenney’s new health care-friendly talking points to the Alberta Party leadership to the unpopularity of premiers Richard Reid and John Brownlee, you sent us a lot of great questions!
The Daveberta Podcast is hosted by Dave Cournoyer and produced by Adam Rozenhart.
The Daveberta Podcast is a member of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported. The Alberta Podcast Network includes dozens of great made-in-Alberta podcasts.
You can listen and subscribe to the Daveberta Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you find podcasts online. We love feedback from our listeners, so let us know what you think of this episode and leave a review where you download.
- Alberta MLA was monitored by 5 different police officers, documents show (CBC, March 8, 2021)
- Opposition grills Alberta health minister on looming AHS layoffs at committee meeting (March, 9, 2021)
- David Schindler, the Scientific Giant Who Defended Fresh Water (The Tyee, March 2021)
- Yes, there’s trouble in Kenneyland – but not yet the kind Alberta’s unlikable Conservative premier can’t survive (AlbertaPolitics.ca, March 8, 2021)
- Some advice to Kenney’s next chief of staff (Ken Boessenkool, CBC, Jan. 6, 2021)
- Oil company turned healthcare company got ‘significant’ COVID testing contract after hiring UCP connected lobbyist whose son works in health ministry (Progress Report, Feb. 11, 2021)