Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin Archer joins Dave Cournoyer and Adam Rozenhart on this remotely recorded episode of the Daveberta Podcast to discuss the federal government’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan, the Canada Emergency Response Benefit, how our political leaders are responding to the pandemic and crashing oil prices.
We also discussed the Alberta government’s investment in the Keystone XL Pipeline and the need to support economic diversification and the tech sector in Alberta.
Justin Archer is partner at Berlin Communications and a professional communications strategist based in Edmonton, Alberta.
The Daveberta Podcast is a member of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB. The Alberta Podcast Network includes more than 30 great made-in-Alberta podcasts.
You can listen and subscribe to the Daveberta Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you find podcasts online. We love feedback from our listeners, so let us know what you think of this episode and leave a review where you download.
Find us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or you can email us at email@example.com. Thanks for listening.
- COVID-19 Information for Albertans (Government of Alberta)
- Alberta Health Services COVID-19 resources
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Tech companies may leave Alberta over Kenney’s devotion to oilpatch (CBC, April 7, 2020)
- Alberta’s government is using coronavirus as a shield for laying off education workers (Blake Shaffer and Trevor Tombe, Globe & Mail, April 5, 2020)
- Which unemployed Canadians will get support? (Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives, April 2, 2020)
- GST credit targeting low-income Canadians impacted by COVID-19 will arrive a month early (CBC, April 2, 2020)
- ‘Everybody is suffering’: Edmonton shoppers could save businesses, say BIAs (Postmedia, April 3, 2020)
- Alberta finance minister says diversifying revenues away from oil and gas is a long-term ‘luxury’ (Postmedia, October 25, 2019)