What does the renewal of the national Equalization formula mean for Alberta? What should Rachel Notley and Jason Kenney be doing this summer? What do we think about the New Democratic Party’s latest attack ad? And how should election candidates be using social media in 2019? These are a few of the topics that Dave Cournoyer and Ryan Hastman discuss in this episode of the Daveberta Podcast.
You can listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, or wherever you find podcasts online. We’d love to hear what you think of this episode, so feel free to leave a comment on the blog, Facebook or Twitter or send us an email at email@example.com.
We are always thankful to our hard working producer, Adam Rozenhart, who helps make each episode of the Daveberta Podcast sound so great.
Thank you for listening!
- What were they thinking? How the equalization debate ended before it even began, by Trevor Tombe (June 22, 2018)
- Oil prices rebound but Calgary office vacancies remain highest in a decade
- The Hurle Burly Podcast interview with Kory Teneycke
- Is Facebook Spying on You? Episode 109 of the Reply All Podcast
- #MeToo can become a ‘journey of change‘, by Kristin Raworth in Maclean’s Magazine (June 27, 2018)