The First Minister’s Meeting, oil prices, and Premier Rachel Notley’s performance on the national stage are where we started the discussion in this episode. Dave and Ryan also delved into the latest nomination news and what 2019 holds for Alberta politics, including when the next provincial and federal elections could be called.
We also discuss our choices for the Daveberta Best of Alberta Politics 2018 Survey. Submissions will close on December 12, 2018 at 12:00pm and the top three choices in each category will be included in a round of voting starting on December 13, 2018. Voting will be open until December 19 and the winners will be announced on December 20, 2018.
You can listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, or wherever you find podcasts online. We would love to hear what you think of this episode, so feel free to leave a positive review where you download, comment on the blog, Facebook or Twitter or send us an email at email@example.com.
Thanks to everyone who sent us questions for this episode. We had so many great questions that we have recorded a special episode dedicated to answering your questions that will be published for your listening pleasure on December 24, 2018.
And a huge thanks to our producer, Adam Rozenhart, who keeps us on track and makes each episode of the Daveberta Podcast sound so great.
Thank you for listening!
- Alberta Pulse: UCP leads over NDP thanks to a more united right
- Losing candidates demand UCP overturn ‘fraudulent’ Calgary-East nomination vote
- Notley is riding a wave of goodwill and can capitalize on that leading into the next election
- Keith Gerein: Notley gets ‘elbows up’ with first ministers, but help on oil crisis remains elusive
- Ezra Klein Show: Where Jonathan Haidt thinks the American mind went wrong