We dive into the mailbag in this episode of the Daveberta Podcast to answer questions about Alberta politics sent in by our listeners on topics ranging from the United Conservative Party’s influence on the Conservative Party of Canada leadership race to the details of the Alberta government’s Keystone XL Pipeline investment to Health Minister Tyler Shandro’s never-ending fight with Alberta’s doctors to how the 1918 Spanish influenza impacted Alberta politics and more great questions.
You can listen and subscribe to the Daveberta Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you find podcasts online. We love feedback from our listeners, so let us know what you think of this episode and leave a review where you download.
- Saudi Wealth Fund Builds Stakes in Canadian Oil Sands Giants (Bloomberg, May 15, 2020)
- Alberta ‘war room’ selling positive oilpatch pitches, but investors aren’t buying (Graham Thomson, May 15, 2020)
- Hinterland Who’s Who: Hear the haunting csll of the wild deep south Alberta UCP MLA… (AlbertaPolitics.ca, May 13, 2020)
- Trudeau says wealth fund blacklisting of Alberta companies a wake-up call on climate change action (CBC, May 12, 2020)
- Alberta doctors push back against government’s ‘divide-and-conquer’ strategy (CBC, May 8, 2020)
- Alberta’s Keystone XL investment benefits oil companies more than Albertans (Parkland Institute, April 2, 2020)