Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Jamil Jivani joined Dave and Ryan on the podcast this week as we discussed his new book, Why Young Men: Rage, Race and the Crisis of Identity, and delved into how Political Action Committees are shaping politics in our province and how they might impact the next election, this weekend’s New Democratic Party convention, and the latest candidate nomination news.
We had such a good conversation with Jamil that we didn’t get to our mailbag this week. Thank you to everyone who sent us questions, we will answer them in an extra long mailbag segment in our next episode.
The Daveberta Podcast is a member of the Alberta Podcast Network powered by ATB Financial. The networks includes more than 30 Alberta-made podcasts, including We Are Alberta.
You can listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, or wherever you find podcasts online.
We would love to hear what you think of this episode, so feel free to leave a review where you download, comment on the blog, Facebook or Twitter or send us an email at email@example.com.
And a big thanks to our producer, Adam Rozenhart, who keeps us on track and makes each episode of the Daveberta Podcast sound so great.
Thank you for listening!
- “The Road Home: An Afternoon with Jamil Jivani, October 30, 2018 at the Shaw Conference Centre
- How racial profiling hurts everyone, including the police by Jimal Jivani (TEDxToronto, October 8, 2014)
- Canadian Car Dealers Raise Money For Politician In Hopes of Banning ‘RHD Asian Vehicles’ (Jalopnik, October 25, 2018)
- Convention offers NDP faithful a dose of enthusiasm amid bleak odds, by Keith Gerein (Edmonton Journal, October 29, 2018)
- Former NDP leader Brian Mason says farewell with words of wisdom and warning, by David Climenhaga (AlbertaPolitics.ca, October 28, 2018)