In this episode of the Daveberta Podcast, we stare deep into our crystal ball to figure out when Premier Rachel Notley will call Alberta’s next election, dissect some of the key messages from the party leaders, discuss how the United Conservative Party reacted to the controversy over Jason Kenney’s residency, and muse about whether Edmonton mayor Don Iveson will be the next Prime Minister of Canada.
Dave and Ryan also delve into the latest candidate nomination news, including a handful of new NDP contested races. We also answered a long list of questions sent in by listeners on topics ranging from provincial sales taxes, battleground ridings, municipal infrastructure funding, and more.
We always love to feedback from our listeners, so let us know what you think of this episode and leave a review where you download. You can also comment on the blog, Facebook or Twitter or send us an email at email@example.com.
And a huge thanks to our producer, Adam Rozenhart, who keeps us on track and makes each episode of the Daveberta Podcast sound so great.
Thank you for listening!
- Election Commissioner probing ‘irregular’ UCP contributions says individual could be interfering with investigation (StarMetro, January 26, 2019)
- NEB announces first steps for Trans Mountain Expansion Project reconsideration hearing (National Energy Board, September 26, 2019)
- IPCC authors urge NEB to consider climate impacts of Trans Mountain pipeline expansion (National Observer, January 21, 2019)
- Edmonton tech firm to turn windows into solar panels, gets financial boost to go commercial (Global, January 25, 2019)
- ‘Small-ish’ spinach pocket is premier’s pick for Edmonton’s ultimate snack (CBC, January 16, 2019)
- Movie-theatre popcorn Jason Kenney’s pick for Edmonton’s ultimate snack (CBC, January 23, 2019)