Andrew Leach joins Dave Cournoyer on the Daveberta Podcast to discuss the state of Alberta’s economy, economic diversification and how the politics of oil and pipelines are developing in 2020. He also shares some thoughts and reflections on climate change policy from his time as chair of Alberta’s Climate Change Advisory Panel in 2015.
This episode sounds great because of the skills and technical expertise of our hard-working producer, Adam Rozenhart.
The Daveberta Podcast is a member of the Alberta Podcast Network. The Alberta Podcast Network includes dozens of great made-in-Alberta podcasts.
You can listen and subscribe to the Daveberta Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you find podcasts online. We love feedback from our listeners, so let us know what you think of this episode and leave a review where you download.
- The rise of Alberta’s unapologetic petro-patriots (Jason Markusoff, Maclean’s Magazine, June 15, 2019)
- For Albertans, the future of oil and gas is not just another policy debate, it goes much deeper (CBC, June 27, 2020)
- Queen’s private banker aims for greener portfolio (Reuters, June 24, 2020)
- Why Norway fund’s divestment from the oilsands could trigger a bigger fund exodus (Financial Post, May 13, 2020)
- Biden blasts Keystone XL, calling it ‘tarsands we don’t need’ (CBC, May 22, 2020)
- Notley owes Alberta’s Coal Communities an in-person visit (Daveberta.ca, November 24, 2016)
- Pigs fly as oil industry and environmental groups endorse NDP’s ambitious Made-in-Alberta Climate Change Plan (Daveberta.ca, November 22, 2015)