I don’t think you really become a ‘someone‘ in Alberta politics until an Edmonton Sun columnist accuses you of being part of an organized conspiracy.
Similar to the vast left-wing conspiracy behind the youthful non-partisan well-organized campaign machine of now-Ward 5 Edmonton City Councillor Don Iveson, I’ve been accused of being part of a conspiracy by Sun columnist Neil Waugh.
Well, Neil, you called a spade a spade and caught me red handed. I am part of a vast conspiracy. In fact, I’ve been a full participant in many vast conspiracies in my years. Here’s a list to get you started on your next column…
– The Global Warming Conspiracy
– The Watergate Conspiracy
– The Apollo Moon landing hoax
– The Black Helicopter Conspiracy
– The assassination of Arch-Duke Franz Ferdiniand
– The Reptilian Humanoid Conspiracy
– The Roswell UFO Conspiracy
I’m also a member of the Bohemian Club and Skull & Bones, and am the sinister mastermind behind New Coke.