I’m going to be taking a break from the world of blogging for the month of July, but I will be back in August.
Until then, I will leave you with the Ed Stelmach Top Ten List…
9. Ed Stelmach’s first cabinet (90% male, 90% rural, 90% rookie)
8. Ed Stelmach’s second cabinet (89% male, 89% rural, 89% rookie).
7. The Stelmach-Oberg 2007 Budget.
6. Ed Stelmach agreeing with Calgary Elbow PC candidate Brian Heninger that he should be choked (Heninger was defeated by Alberta Liberal Craig Cheffins. Kevin Taft’s Alberta Liberals won Calgary Elbow after 36 years as a Tory stronghold).
5. Ed Stelmach picking a fight with Calgary Mayor Dave Bronconnier over municipal funding.
4. Ed Stelmach letting Education Minister Ron Liepert pick a fight with the Alberta Teachers’ Association over the unfunded pension liability during a bargaining year.
3. Ed Stelmach defending the AEUB for hiring four private investegators to spy on Albertans and their lawyers.
2. Ed Stelmach doing nearly nothing to address Alberta’s growing affordable housing crisis.
1. Ed Stelmach blaming market forces for his 19 point drop in support in Calgary.
There you have it folks, see you in August!