Peter Lougheed’s endorsement of Tory Dauphin Jim Dinning means something. Right?
– Will Peter Lougheed’s endorsement effect the PC leadership race in any big way?
– Does this put Dinning over the top on the first ballot?
– What does this do to Red Tory candidate Dave Hancock?
– What happens if Dinning takes it on the first ballot?
– Will this increase the low interest in the leadership selection?
More comments on this in the near future – along with my predictions on the Alberta PC leadership selection, the after-effects, a new challenge for the Alberta Liberals, NDP, and Alliance, and what happens next in Alberta’s political scene…