– Elizabeth May is the new Leader of the Green Party of Canada. The former Executive Director of the Sierra Club of Canada should shake things up on the Canadian federal scene. Should be interesting to see which direction she takes the Green’s in toward the next Federal Election.
I really think the Greens are the ones to watch at both the Federal and Alberta political level (as I mentioned here).
– This is an interesting campaign by Lakehead University. Though I was very surprised that an institution would try something this risqe, it is certainly generating the attention it was meant to.
– Federal Liberal leadership candidate Gerard Kennedy is calling for national educational standards.
– Now you can buy “A whale of a day at Marineland with Albina and John!” woot?
I didn’t think so.
– “truthliness” and “wikiality” are the new “TV Words of the Year.”