The meme includes answering the following 10 questions and then tagging a couple other bloggers to answer the questions.
1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life?
Sleeping, volunteering, writing, reading, & traveling.
2. Money is just that – an object, so why aren’t you doing it?
Money – the object – pays our rent. If we could pay our rent and buy food with good thoughts, we’d be all over that like a fat kid on an Oreo.
3. What’s better: horses or cows?
Horses. Because they rock.
4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?
Humility and patience.
5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit?
Something about being a pirate.
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A pirate or a fighter jet pilot.
7. Complete this statement: Love is . . .
…warm and fuzzy.
8. Can you tell a good story? (write one!)
Once upon a time there was this guy who wanted to start a blog-meme. His name was Aaron.
9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about?
It was in our Canadian Public Policy seminar. We were dreaming what we would do if we could change Alberta’s natural gas royalty scheme. Nerdlicious.
10. If you were to thank someone today, who would you thank?
Our family, for being so great (and tolerating us).
And so, we tag: