Through the miracle of google, we’ve been able to discover the secret to Evangelical Christian rock star, Pat Robertson’s longevity!
Mr. Robertson, born in the early 1800’s, has been preaching the good word of forgivness and charity since 1830 and he’s still going! Here’s the secret to his immortality: Pat Robertson’s Age-Defying Protein Shake!
To make one of these holier than thou shakes and be just like Pat Robertson, follow these directions…
“In a blender, mix 10 to 12 ounces (1 1/2 glasses) of water with:
• 1/2 scoop Lindberg Protein Blend (11g protein, 55 calories)
• 1 scoop Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex (27g protein, 130 calories)
• 5 grams Fitness Labs L-Glutamine Powder (20 calories)
• 1 Tbsp. Lindberg Organic Flax Oil (130 calories)
• 1 Tbsp. Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar (0 calories)
• 1/2 Tbsp. Safflower Oil (65 calories)
• 1 Tsp. Lindberg MSM Powder (15 calories)
• 1 packet Now Foods Stevia Extract (0 calories)
Total nutrients are: Protein 38g, Carbs 3g, Fat 23g, Calories 412g. (These calculations do not take into account carbs or calories from the fruit you may optionally add. Recipe is for a medium sized man or a large woman.)
Next, add in frozen strawberries and blueberries or your favorite fruit, natural sweetener (if desired), ice cubes and blend. Makes one delicious shake.”
Rumour has it that he and Rasputin shared one in 1916!
God Bless and Enjoy!